My Water Bottle || Usage & Care
To best care for your printed water bottle please read & follow the below information & product details.
We do not accept returns on items that have been misused or when the care instructions are not followed.
Cleaning - Water Bottle
- Do not use in the dishwasher, as in time this may damage the outer coating.
- Hand wash only in warm soapy water.
- Do not use abrasive or scouring sponges etc as they may scratch the surface.
- Do not soak as this may damage the outer coating.
- Do not use in microwave as it is made from stainless steel.
- Not freezer safe.
Cleaning - Optional Sports Lid
- Additional sports lid can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Sleeve on mouth piece can be removed for more thorough cleaning.
- Double walled insulation keeps contents hotter/colder for longer.
- Keeps liquids hot for up to 6 hours
- Keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
- For best results & to keep your beverage at an optimum temperature:
- Pre-warm the cup in hot water when using hot liquids.
- Pre-cool in cold water when using cold liquids.
- Use the lid to insulate the liquid.
- Use lid to avoid spills.
- Ensure lid is securely in place when using.
- Although the bottles are durable & smash proof, do not drop as this may cause dents or damage.
- Please be careful when hot liquids as they will remain hot for an extended period of time.